The SCF Community has extended the deadline for the Supply Chain Finance Awards to make sure that every corporation and service provider who wishes to nominate a client, has the opportunity to be recognised for excellence in Supply Chain Finance.
The deadline is now the 7th October and a simple online entry process. There are five categories to enter, based on industry sectors:
In addition, there are three special awards given at the discretion of the judges:
Gold Award for the category-winning entry that best demonstrates SCF in action.
SCF Innovation of the Year for the company that has offered the most interesting new product or new approach to SCF.
SCF Leader of the Year for the individual who has made the greatest contribution to developing supply chain finance.
Your entry will be judged by an independent panel including Michiel Steemanas chair and:
- Prof Dr Michael Henke, Fraunhofer Institute (vice chair)
- Andrea Giglio-Hug, senior advisor global trade management, ABB
- Anthony Buchanan, treasurer, SABMiller Procurement
- Beata Wandachowicz-Krason, supplier risk & supplier financing manager, Philips
- Jim Tapper, assistant treasurer, Vodafone
There’s also a special award for students of SCF, the SCF Thesis Award which is open to any student writing a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis on a topic related to Supply Chain Finance.
To enter click here