China’s fifth SCF Innovation Summit was held in Shenzhen on March 30. Last year saw the government release its first policy paper and focus on supply chain finance.
- Tradeshift launches Cloud platform for supply chain payments
- Infosys partners with Indian banks on digital trade finance
- Commerzbank blockchain pilot offers trade finance potential
- HSBC, Cargill complete financing transaction using blockchain
- Viewpoint: A new living lab to build the future of blockchain
BNI and Varengold add further £135m to MarketInvoiceMarch 26th, 2018
Come on up to our lab, says Tradeshift to innovatorsApril 18th, 2018
Supply Chain Finance in Italy: towards new perspectivesApril 11th, 2018
Tradeshift launches Cloud platform for supply chain paymentsMay 23rd, 2018
Infosys partners with Indian banks on digital trade financeMay 18th, 2018
Commerzbank blockchain pilot offers trade finance potentialMay 17th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.
Phone: +44 20 3086 7753