Dominic Broom, who was appointed BNY Mellon’s global head of trade business development for treasury services last year, is one of a number of recent appointments to the executive committee of the International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission. Broom previously served as head of treasury services EMEA where his responsibilities included developing and marketing the company’s transaction banking services, including working capital solutions.
Other appointments to the committee include:
- Jamal Bin Ghalaita, CEO at Emirates Islamic Bank
- Sean Edwards, head of legal at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Mark Evans, managing director of transaction banking at ANZ
- Ana Kavtaradze, head of trade finance at Bank of Georgia
- Shehzad Sharjeel, head, global trade finance program at IFC
- Dan Taylor, DLTAYLOR Consulting
- Jun Xu, deputy general manager of the global trade services department at Bank of China
The Banking Commission executive committee oversees the Commission’s work programme and provides subject matter expertise and content for regulatory and industry engagements.
The Banking Commission’s advisory board has appointed Yunfei Liu, assistant general manager of global trade finance at Bank of China and Adrian Rigby, chief commercial officer and global deputy head of trade and receivables finance at HSBC.
Olivier Paul, former global head of export finance at BNP Paribas, has joined the ICC secretariat’s department of policy and business practices as head of policy at the Banking Commission.